About The Workshop
It is an initiative designed to develop the undergraduate students ,Introduce them to the entrepreneurship topics and the basic steps to start an emerging project.
Our Main Goals
- Motivate students to self-learn and develop personal skills.
- Defining entrepreneurship and its positive effects on society.
- Enforcement of the methodology of problems and solutions "How to transform the problems of our society into profitable projects".
- Normalize leadership methodology and work as a team.“Leadership – Teamwork”.
- Explain the importance of proper planning and faith in the project for the success of the project.
- Organizing lectures on entrepreneurship by the teachers who participated in the workshop (at least 10 lectures should be organized for about 50 students per lecture).
- Work to achieve the goals of sustainable development (gender equality- Decent work and economic growth-partnerships to achieve objectives).